Tuesday, August 4, 2009

muning.journal entry

5TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES:

.. DAILY SCHEDULE ..

5:00am - waking up
5:15-5:45am - taking a bath
5:45-6:00am - dressing up and preparing for school
6:00-6:10am - going to school
7:00-11:30am - school hour
12:00-1:00pm - going home
2:00-2:30pm - lunch time
2:45-6:30pm - study time and some of the time eating merienda
7:00-8:00pm - dinner time
8:15-10:50pm - leisure time, studying, watching tv
11:00-11:15pm - preparing for sleeping (taking a hot bath)
11:15pm - taking a nap

.. THE MOST CHALLENGING THING I HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED ..

We all encounter challenges and trials, as a person we strive hard to reach our goal to accomplished it. For me, when I entered high school it became a big challenge to me for the fact that I have to dealt with adjustment.

When I was a freshmen student my goal was to graduate in high school. Of course, I had many trials and challenges during that time,like the difficulties in solving mathematical problems. As time went on I was enjoying that life, but the big challenge was there and the question you wanted to answer whether you will graduate in high school or not. The goal I was able to reach was there and I have to strive hard, and having the challenge that I have to maintain my high grades so that I could graduate in high school with honor.

After four years of hardship, I was able to graduate with honor. I had accomplished my goal, even though it was quite challenging. I was able to do it because of my determination, perseverance, trust in myself, not losing hope and having faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment