Sunday, June 21, 2009

muning.journal entry

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?
ANS: I guess it will help me to know myself better and to discover more about myself. And to know what is right and what is wrong. And it will inculcate in every students' minds the attitudes that they should acquire and the right disposition to deal with life's hardship and trials.

2. After you have processed your first few experience at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?
ANS: I guess, when I get to my classmates and friends. For me it really helps, in a way that those people could help me on adjusting and later on make me more comfortable and also for me to be able to conquer my fears and worries.

3. Analyze your readiness for college using the checklist " making transition from high school to college."
ANS: For me, I'm not totally ready in entering college life. In a way that, I still act that as if I'm a high school student but I'm not a high school student now. I'm still innocent about life but I have to be more mature. I'm not that aware of what is happening in the country and in the world but I have to know it. I'm not ready to be independent nor to handle myself of my own. But I have to get use to it. And I know it will be harder for me but having friends and getting to know others might easily help me to be more comfortable and ready to college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment