Sunday, July 26, 2009

4th - 5th Week with Ma'am Desacado

THE MOST CHALLENGING THING I HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED



We all encounter challenges and trials, as a person we strive hard to reach our goal to accomplished it. For me, when I entered high school it became a big challenge to me for the fact that I have to dealt with adjustment.
When I was a freshmen student my goal was to graduate in high school. Of course, I had many trials and challenges during that time,like the difficulties in solving mathematical problems. As time went on I was enjoying that life, but the big challenge was there and the question you wanted to answer whether you will graduate in high school or not. The goal I was able to reach was there and I have to strive hard, and having the challenge that I have to maintain my high grades so that I could graduate in high school with honor.
After four years of hardship, I was able to graduate with honor. I had accomplished my goal, even though it was quite challenging. I was able to do it because of my determination, perseverance, trust in myself, not losing hope and having faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment